Friday 2 October 2009

Introduction

Welcome to OUR Blog...*

Brief:
In this project we are going to produce a music video and promo.
We each have our own roles in the group.



Director, Camera women & Assistant Editor - Misha Shah

I believe my role as Director entails me to visualise the screenplay, control the making/ production of the film (mainly the artistic aspects) while guiding the technical crew (Camera crew, Editor, etc) and the actors to help me create my vision of the music video. My role as the main camera women is closely linked to the role of Director as I am responsible for approving camera angles, lens effects, lighting, locations and set designs. The mise en scene is important in creating the atmosphere of the music video therefore a great effort is needed in ensuring these aspects are realistic and professional. My last role as Assistant Editor is also heavily connected to my other roles; director and camera man. As a Director I am able to aid the editor in what clips I want in the music video and what camera shots are best in creating atmosphere. I also am going to edit the music video in some sessions.

Producer - Karisha Mistry


Actor, Editor & Assistant Producer - Abraham Pharoah

Actor, Co Cameraman & Assistant Director - Zaheer Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 a2harrowcollegemediasam4. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Constructed By Harrow College Media Department