Saturday 17 October 2009

Interviewing Target Audience



The results from my two interviews are very different from each because they both have opposite opinions to each other as none their answers were the same or similar. The male participant is your normal stereotypical male because he gave me the answer I expected on the hand the female participant wasn’t she was quite different she has her own approach as she gave me answers which I didn’t really expect from anyone. I think I would rather go with the male participants ways because as I said he is the normal stereotypical male and that the type of target audience that we are trying to reach because it will be them who will be interested and buy our product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 a2harrowcollegemediasam4. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Constructed By Harrow College Media Department